Zoya has just announced their next collection.. Naturel! I am a huge fan of "your nails but better" type colors, and am so excited for this collection. It looks so delicate and feminine! Perfect soft colors for the winter. I'm really looking forward to trying these out. Check out some information and images from Zoya's press release below:
"The natural nail only better... The Zoya Nail Polish Naturel collection masters delicate tone on tone color with six new, full-coverage (opaque) neutral nudes with a pink undertone, that can be worn beautifully alone or stunningly together to create modern tonal accents.
The Look: It’s not about matching - it’s about coordinating colors with slight tonal differences to create interest.
Zoya Naturel Collection
• ZP704 - Chantal: French Vanilla Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP705 - Taylor: Light Toffee Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP706 - Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP707 - Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP708 - Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP709 - Normani: Sable Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
The Zoya Naturel Nail Polish Collection available online at Zoya.com January 01, 2014."
What do you think of these demure shades? Let me know in the comments!